- Ways to pay
- Document library
- How to make a complaint
- Frequently asked questions
Important Information - COVID-19
If you’ve been affected by COVID-19, rest assured that we want to do all we can to help.
We’re pleased to say our regulators have set out how the financial services sector can best support those who continue to be impacted financially. Our current support is based on the FCA guidance issued in November 2020.
- Customers who’ve received a deferral of less than 6 months can ask for another deferral up to 31st March 2021.
- Customers newly impacted should apply before their February 2021 payment to enable them to receive the full 6 months deferral, as all payment deferrals need to end by 31st July 2021. If appropriate a payment deferral will initially be agreed for 3 months, with a review before this expires to establish if a further 3 months support is required.
- Customers can have non-consecutive payment deferrals and can receive the benefit of up to 6 months deferral from more than two payment deferrals prior to 31st March 2021.
- However after 31st March customers are only able to receive a further payment deferral to cover payments that are consecutive and only up until 31st July 2021.
- No single payment deferral can be agreed of more than 3 months.
Please visit our COVID-19 support page which we’re updating regularly. Here you’ll find further details on mortgage payment deferrals and the options available to you.
Support with financial difficulties
We understand the worry and concern that you may face if you are having difficulties in meeting your mortgage repayments, which is why our experienced support team are here to help.
For more, useful information on what to do if you are experiencing financial difficulty, please click here.
Information about fees
Through the arrangement and life of your mortgage with us there is some important information that you will need to be aware of regarding fees and charges that may be applicable to you.
Please click here to read our ‘Tariff of mortgage charges'.
How to apply for our products
Our product ranges are exclusively available via financial advisers.
For further information on how to access our products or to find a financial adviser, please click here.